We focus on
- SERB’s Code of Conduct, available here, establishes guidelines for conduct that is inspired by and exemplifies the corporate culture of SERB. The Code of Conduct defines the ethical and legal framework within which we act. It sets out the fundamental principles of our conduct within SERB and in our relations with customers, business partners, authorities and more broadly anyone with whom we interact. It highlights the principles of our corporate actions and expresses our corporate values.
- SERB commits to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its business activities and has put in place steps to secure that this is achieved in our own businesses and supply chains. Every SERB member has a duty to be alert to risks, however small. Staff are expected to report their concerns and management to diligently act upon them. Read our Statement on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
- SERB provides its employees and partners with a whistleblowing system, available here, structured to issue anonymous reports on potential violations of laws and regulations, of social standards and human rights, of discrimination, harassment, bullying situations or otherwise.
- SERB adheres to the rules of free competition as well as prices and market conditions and condemns anti-competitive agreements and any abuse of dominant positions.
- SERB is committed to maintaining complete integrity in the normal course of business and social activities. Decisions and business dealings with business partners are based exclusively on facts that can be objectively assessed, such as quality, price and performance. Gifts, donations, sums of money (“bribes”) or other acts of corruption are not tolerated in any respect.
- SERB does not make gifts or other benefits likely to inappropriately influence its position in the market. SERB does not accept any gift intended to influence the award of contracts or a specific behaviour.
- SERB complies with national and international customs legislation as well as regulations on exports, antiterrorism, and embargoes.