We focus on
SERB’s business relations with customers, suppliers and business partners, are determined by ethical and responsible conduct.
SERB acts in an open, honest and ethical manner. In this respect:
- SERB maintains a work environment that complies with legislation in order to ensure the well-being, safety and health of its staff members.
- SERB strives to promote fair treatment of candidates and to foster the professional development of its staff members.
- SERB undertakes to treat one another with respect.
- SERB tolerates neither discrimination nor harassment.
- SERB tolerates no defamation, intimidation, threats or blame assignment to others. Fairness, respect, team spirit, and forthrightness define our relations with line managers, co-workers and other employees.
SERB respects the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and similar principles in force at national levels and strongly condemns forced labour, child labour and human exploitation or exposed to dangerous conditions.
SERB strictly complies with employment laws. The minimum age for employment at SERB complies with the provisions of the Convention of the International Labour Organisation or the minimum age prescribed under local laws, whichever is greater.
SERB attaches great importance to enhancing the well-being of patients throughout the world, which is fully part of its core values and its #proudtosavelives moto.
- SERB supports Foundation Alberici, which conducts, in France and Madagascar, projects aimed at offering people with disabilities and cancer patients, a better quality of life. Learn more
- SERB supports The Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital, one of the largest and most experienced centres in the world for heart and lung transplants in support of their Covid 19 Appeal.
- SERB supports The Akshaya Patra Foundation’s Fight Holiday Hunger in its UK Campaign. SERB’s contribution helped the foundation with its operations to serve at scale – fresh, nourishing meals to feed children, homeless and several vulnerable families struggling with food insecurity.
- SERB’s subsidiary Veriton, actively supports Shooting Star Children’s Hospice, a leading children’s hospice charity caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families.
SERB also welcomes initiatives of employees to support charities that are dear to them.